Re: W3C (Harvard) References (was Re: Footnotes?)

On 20 Nov 2007, at 04:31, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> Looks pretty nice!
>
> Minor: The [] would normally be part of the link.
> Nicety: The footnote version uses a ^ to link back to the place
> that cited the reference.
>
> If OK by Bijan, it's good for me.

Basically, I want something like HTML5's <aside>, not just links to
references. (I agree with Sandro about the W3C house style -- which
I'm not fond of but is well well established.) In particular, I'd
like to be able to put extra details out of line of the main text.

My preferred rendering would be as a tooltip!

But, whatev :)

Cheers,
Bijan.