Re: [EXTERNAL] Updated site wicg.io

On Wed 8. Mar 2023 at 19:07 Tom Jones <thomasclinganjones@gmail.com> wrote:

> But it's ok for Tom Steiner to rant about Brave?

I was factually observing that Brave, unlike most other Chromium
derivatives, does not support the File System Access API. Brave being a
popular enough browser, developers and users alike were confused that,
despite Brave being based on Chromium, said API was not available. As
co-author of the linked article, I received enough questions about this
situation that I decided to mention Brave as a notable exception. If it
came across as a “rant”, this was not my intention and I apologize for that.

> --
Thomas Steiner, PhD—Developer Relations Engineer (https://blog.tomayac.com,
https://twitter.com/tomayac)

Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Liana Sebastian