Re: Updated site wicg.io

Hi Tom!

> On 7 Mar 2023, at 2:33 am, Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for working on this! Would there be a way to separate archived into abandoned and progressed?
> Maybe by introducing a label or something?

Coincidently, we are trying to come up with the labels for the various stages things are at:
https://github.com/WICG/admin/issues/138

Would love to get your input there! The discussion is a little spicy 🌶️ but I think we are making good progress.

We should then be able to hijack the repo “topics” strings and get those exposed to the site via the Github API.

> For example, uuid was successfully promoted, but the work on virtual-scroller truly stopped.

Right, we call “promoted” -> “graduated”. I filed a bug so we can create a JSON file for those:
https://github.com/WICG/wicg.io/issues/30