Re: Updated site wicg.io

Hey Marcos,

Thanks for working on this! Would there be a way to separate *archived*
into *abandoned* and *progressed*? Maybe by introducing a label or
something? For example, uuid <https://github.com/WICG/uuid> was
successfully promoted, but the work on virtual-scroller
<https://github.com/WICG/virtual-scroller> truly stopped.

Cheers,
Tom

--
Thomas Steiner, PhD—Developer Relations Engineer (https://blog.tomayac.com,
https://twitter.com/tomayac)

Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Liana Sebastian