Re: [whatwg] HTML6 proposal for single-page apps without Javascript

On 04/02/2015 04:08 AM, Andrea Rendine wrote:

> <sarcasm>Well, this means that we must also simplify CSS, don't you think
> so? all that stuff about media queries, about animation and transitions,
> pseudo-elements, pseudo-classes, how can poor Tumblr users learn
> that?</sarcasm>

Oh god yes, I like CSS selectors but the rest of CSS I personally have a
hard time wrapping my head around - I'm guessing CSS was designed by
people who have a completely different thinking style than I do.

I have no problem getting LaTeX to do what I want but CSS - I have
struggled with it for literally 15 years.

I want to see CSS re-written from the ground up.

But that's going off topic ;)