Re: [whatwg] Gapless playback problems with web audio standards

Unfortunately, making loop in the bare audio tag sample accurate in Chrome
is non-trivial for a variety of reasons, so it's unlikely to happen anytime
soon. The MSE based approach should work great in the meantime; I've used
the approach described above for seamless audio+video looping.

- dale