Re: [whatwg] Fetch: use separate methods instead of one `to` method in FetchBodyStream

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Jussi Kalliokoski
<jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fair enough. However, I'm curious as to what's the rationale behind having
> it all behind one function as opposed to a function per action?

Multiple methods actually makes it more complex as you'd have to keep
track of which of the various methods has been invoked. It also does
not make it clear conceptually that only one can be used.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/