[whatwg] This is a proposal for the CanvasRenderingContext2D

From: L2L 2L <emanuelallen@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 20:13:15 -0400
To: "whatwg@whatwg.org" <whatwg@whatwg.org>
This proposal is for the CanvasRenderingContext2D:

An outline will be what's goes around the shape, and or line. And will be define as this:
ctx.outline(w, h);

Detail for syntax above: w = width of the outline, and h = height of the outline.

 = "[none||dotted||dashed||solid||groove||ridge||inset||outset||inherit]";

ctx.outlineSize = #;

ctx.outlineStyle = "[rgb||#hex||name]";

The following section is the section that inspire me to write this:

This proposal is for the CanvasRenderingContext2D.

ctx.bevel= "[none||circle||relaxed inset||cross||cool slant||angle||soft round||convex||slope||divot||riblet||hard edge||art deco]"

This is part of the section above; adding more control:

ctx.beveltop();

ctx.bevelbottom();

For thee above section; if you need a visual of this and what inspire me, Feel free to ask.

Help to define 3d within a 2d context.

This proposal is for the CanvasRenderingContext2D.
This proposal is for the CanvasRenderingContext2D.

Better help with rotation:
ctx.rotate3d(1, 2, 3);

1 = none||parallel||perspective||oblique||isometric

2 = y(axis)||x(axis)

3 = ?

Above section is not finish. To many choices.

This proposal is for the CanvasRenderingContext2D.