Re: [whatwg] Add an attribute for opting out of synchronous CSSOM access

From: Yoav Weiss <yoav@yoav.ws>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 21:39:09 +0200
To: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Cc: WHATWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>
I'm worried from the binding of async loading with the fact that
stylesheets with non-matching `media` attribute should not be loaded.
These are 2 separate (and valid) concerns, but I believe they should not be
tied to a single attribute, as discussed in a previous thread on
www-style.[1][2]

Yoav

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Feb/0131.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Feb/0142.html