Re: [whatwg] Proposal: channel attribute on HTMLMediaElement

These all sound like important use cases. What I am reading is that there
is a need to manage mute state override, playback state management based on
browser state, and latency management (some sort of urgency measure). Is
there a reason that you have munged these into a single attribute? I am
asking because I can see them as being independent dimensions, e.g. you
could require low latency and mute state override together.

Silvia.