Re: [whatwg] Add an attribute for opting out of synchronous CSSOM access

Le 05/04/2013 15:07, Henri Sivonen a écrit :
> Please add an attribute to <link> that:
>   * opts an external style sheet out of synchronous CSSOM access
Sorry if my suggestion is naive, but why about an attribute to opt out
of CSSOM entirely? As you suggested in the www-style thread [1] "I would
guess that the average author doesn't use CSSOM beyond the sugaring for
the style attribute and maybe getComputedStyle() and even those hidden
behind a JavaScript library."
As a web developer (I don't know about "average") I certainly agree.

David

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Jan/0519.html