Re: [whatwg] <iframe srcdoc> definition not compatible with existing user-agent user interfaces

On 05/04/2013 17:01 , Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> Having the url of the document end up something like about:srcdoc?abcdef
> where dereferencing it gives you the right data _may_ be a solution.

Is there any reason not to use a Blob URL for this (instead of minting
new behaviour in an about URL)?

Opening a blob URL in a new tab from a link works in at least Firefox
and Chrome, I guess they'd work just the same for those frame UIs.