Re: [whatwg] Canvas in Workers

postMessage already has an ownership transfer list, we could always extend the set of transferable types to include a canvas like thing (the context or some such).

IIRC the last time I suggested having canvas (or at least canvas-like) APIs available in workers it turned into a spec for rotating and scaling images (which i still don't fully understand).

--Oliver