Re: [whatwg] I believe source rectangles for HTML5 Canvas drawImage are specified incorrectly

From: Kevin Gadd <kevin.gadd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:12:14 -0800
To: Justin Novosad <junov@chromium.org>
Cc: Vladimir Vukicevic <vladimir@pobox.com>, Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>, whatwg@lists.whatwg.org, Jeff Muizelaar <jmuizelaar@mozilla.com>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, robert@ocallahan.org
Is it possible to expose the width/height of an ImageBitmap, or even
expose all the rectangle coordinates? Exposing width/height would be
nice for parity with Image and Canvas when writing functions that
accept any drawable image source.

Thanks for the prompt action here, this looks like a straightforward solution.

-kg

--
-kg