Re: [whatwg] I believe source rectangles for HTML5 Canvas drawImage are specified incorrectly

Is it possible to expose the width/height of an ImageBitmap, or even
expose all the rectangle coordinates? Exposing width/height would be
nice for parity with Image and Canvas when writing functions that
accept any drawable image source.

Thanks for the prompt action here, this looks like a straightforward solution.

-kg

--
-kg