Re: [whatwg] Safari, Opera and Navigation Timing API

From: James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:00:24 +0200
To: whatwg@lists.whatwg.org
On 08/29/2012 11:46 AM, Andy Davies wrote:
> Anyone know when Safari and Opera are likely to support the Navigation
> Timing API? http://www.w3.org/TR/navigation-timing/

In general we (Opera) don't discuss our roadmap. In particular I can't
offer you any estimates of when features will ship. Sorry.

But we are certainly aware of navigation timing and the fact that it is
a desirable feature, and are treating it accordingly.

(side note: this seems a little off topic for the whatwg list)