[whatwg] Safari, Opera and Navigation Timing API

From: Andy Davies <dajdavies@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 10:46:28 +0100
To: WHATWG List <whatwg@whatwg.org>
Anyone know when Safari and Opera are likely to support the Navigation
Timing API? http://www.w3.org/TR/navigation-timing/

Being able to measure actual page load times in the browser is really
important if we want to improve the end-users' experience in the real
world.

Yes we can hack around the lack of Navigation Timing to get some basic
information but it's no where near as good as the information that can
be exposed directly by the browser.

Cheers

Andy