[whatwg] The PeerConnection onmessage function attribute

From: Per-Erik Brodin <per-erik.brodin@ericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 22:38:44 +0200
Hi Tommy,

On 2011-05-11 14:59 CEST, Tommy Widenflycht (?????) wrote:
> Hi gang,
>
> What is the event type for the onmessage event handler? I might have
> missed something but I can't find a suitable event for this one. A
> MessageEvent is already defined by the Communication spec
> (http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/comms.html).
>
> /Tommy

See step 18 under "When a packet that is part of a data UDP media stream
is received" in
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/dnd.html#the-data-stream
"Create an event that uses the MessageEvent interface, with the name
message, which does not bubble, is not cancelable, has no default
action, and has a data attribute whose value is /message/, and queue a
task to dispatch the event at the PeerConnection object responsible for
this side of the data UDP media stream."

The event type is message and the interface is MessageEvent.

//Per-Erik