[whatwg] The PeerConnection onmessage function attribute

From: Tommy Widenflycht <tommyw@google.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:59:12 +0200
Hi gang,

What is the event type for the onmessage event handler? I might have
missed something but I can't find a suitable event for this one. A
MessageEvent is already defined by the Communication spec
(http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/comms.html).

/Tommy

--

Tommy Widenflycht, Senior Software Engineer
Google Sweden AB, Kungsbron 2, SE-11122 Stockholm, Sweden

This email may be confidential or privileged. If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else,
please erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that
it went to the wrong person. Thanks!