[whatwg] CSS5 anyone? Or a WHATWG CSS3 Working Group would be cool too

You could help the CSS group move faster?  They (we) are nice people, with a large list of things to work on.  There's even a public mailing list.

If you have ideas, they are pretty open to them, also.  Before you give up, I'd give them a try.

On Mar 19, 2011, at 6:06 , Martin Alterisio wrote:

> I hope I'm not stepping on a tabooed topic here... It's just that I wish
> that someone would do to CSS what you guys did to HTML.
>
> I respect the work being done by the W3C CSS Working Group but it just
> doesn't fell enough. It doesn't feel open enough, nor fast enough.
>
> I really want to see a version of CSS where the language provides a
> straightforward solution to layout rather than a challenge. But I don't see
> it happening with just the efforts and the current structure that supports
> CSS development.
>
> Is there anything that can be done about this?

David Singer