[whatwg] datalist @exclusive

From: Diogo Resende <dresende@thinkdigital.pt>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 12:05:59 +0100

 On Wed, 09 Mar 2011 23:08:59 +0100, Diogo Resende wrote:
> That is perfect for 1 date scope. What if I have a meeting to
> schedule in a month (eg. March) and (according to other meeting
> attendees) the meeting can only happen from 10-15, 19, 20-28 and 30.
> Do I have to make a data-list with every possible day? What if I
> would
> like to set a future event that cannot happen on weekends?

 Wouldn't be great to have an event before displaying/changing months in
 a calendar so a developer could update the datalist for that specific
 month and then the datalist could be rescanned by the browser to display
 that month?

 Something like...

 <input type="datetime" id="meeting_date">

 <script>
 document.getElementById("meeting_date").addEventListener("monthChange",
 function (month) {
     // update datalist or directly use input methods to enable/disable
 days...
 });
 </script>