[whatwg] wrapper element

From: Bjartur Thorlacius <svartman95@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 20:37:37 +0000
On 3/1/11, usuario <soyhobo at gmail.com> wrote:
> [resending reply, sorry again with problems]
> My idea of wrapper or content was to identify actual content from the rest
> of the window space. Like <header><wrapper>actual content centered at
> 960px</wrapper></header>

That seems like a presentational problem, better solved by fixing the CSS
box model or a related technology. It'd be hard to see where to put wrapper
elements without knowing the ultimate rendering of the document, causing
either a lack of wrappers somewhere, or wrappers being injected everywhere.

If you need compatibility, consider using JavaScript element injection.

>  Thanks, I hope i can still contribute to the list, even if my thoughts seem
> odd.

Straight from my mind, and the reason I'm here.