[whatwg] 7.3 Timers

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 14:09:01 -0500
On 3/1/11 4:37 AM, Alexandre Morgaut wrote:
>> No.  If there were only one parameter, the signature would say |in any
>> args|.  It actually says |in any... args| which means any number of
>> arguments.  See http://www.w3.org/TR/WebIDL/#dfn-variadic-operation
>
> Thanks for highlighting that, I see it more clearly
>
> By the way I still don't see it in the process, I only see:
> - the "get the timed task handle" step
> - and the "get the timeout" step

See
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/timers.html#dom-windowtimers-settimeout
step 3.

"Get the timed task" is defined at
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/timers.html#get-the-timed-task
and step 1 of that describes what you're interested in.

-Boris