[whatwg] link.sizes and [PutForwards=value]

On Fri, 15 Oct 2010, Olli Pettay wrote:

> It makes getters and setters work in a very different way.
> Inconsistency in APIs isn't a good thing.

I don't understand how they work in a different way?

The idea is to make the attribute appear to work like a DOMString for most
purposes, but to allow methods to be invoked on it. (All the attributes
that have [PutForwards] set also have a stringifier on their object's
interface.)