[whatwg] Device element

From: Seth Brown <learc83@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 20:18:23 -0500
That was the point of what I said in the previous message. The default
security level wouldn't prompt users every time a script changes. But
for users who are interested and do understand what's going on--they
have the option of checking to see if a script has changed and can do
some more verification.