[whatwg] Do we really need a <device> element?

From: James Salsman <jsalsman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 14:47:10 -0700
Bjartur, real-time streaming audio uploads enable pronunciation assessment
for language instruction during multiplayer online roleplaying games such as
those by http://www.8dworld.com

input type=file accept="audio/x-speex;quality=(0-10);bitrate=..." is more
important, and accept="audio/ogg video/x-webm, video/ogg" are all fairly
important, too.