[whatwg] H.264-in-<video> vs plugin APIs

From: Chris DiBona <cdibona@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 08:11:23 -0400
Hi greg;

I'll pass this on, it's a good post. Have you considered other kinds
of video tests as well? (something cell shaded, more movement/action,
etc...) as it stands, it's useful, with more examples, it might be
more convincing as an argument for Theora.

Chris

--
Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source program can be found at http://code.google.com