[whatwg] H.264-in-<video> vs plugin APIs

Hi Chris,

I provide an additional comparison at
http://people.xiph.org/~maikmerten/youtube/ using different content.
This doesn't qualify as "more movement/action" (it's hard to get free HD
samples of such content in good quality), but content like the one I
used is common nonetheless on community video streaming platforms.

bye,

Maik