[whatwg] Codecs for <audio> and <video> -- informative note?

The spec (at least from what I know) wants to create a unified experience,
we don't want users to have a different experience from browser to browser.
Nor do developers want to implement hacks for every browser.  If no common
ground can be reached then maybe no common ground is better than common
ground, who knows it may spark new ideas that we haven't thought of yet.

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Aryeh Gregor
<Simetrical+w3c at gmail.com<Simetrical%2Bw3c at gmail.com>

--
- Adam Shannon ( http://ashannon.us )