[whatwg] MetaExtensions wiki page

From: Philipp Serafin <phil127@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:46:51 +0100
Hello,

I guess this is more a cosmetic remark, but I thought I'd bring this up
anyway.
I've noticed that the paragraph on the MetaExtensions wiki page[1] still
lists the Microformats process as the only way to get a keyword approved.
The equivalent paragraph on the RelExtensions page[2] had been changed
to "... or must be defined by a W3C specification in the Candidate
Recommendation or Recommendation state." some time ago.
Shouldn't both paragraphs be identical, or are @rel and <meta> values
really handled differently?

Cheers,
Philipp Serafin