[whatwg] Workers feedback

From: Alexey Proskuryakov <ap@webkit.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:21:40 +0300

Nov 14, 2008, ? 10:00 AM, Jonas Sicking ???????(?):

>>> What are the use cases? Also note that we can't use it with shared
>>> workers since they can be connected to several pages from
>>> different uris.
>> It returns the script's URL, not the page's.
>
> Oh?! Then I understand even less what the use case is. This is
> something that doesn't exist for <script> and i've never heard
> anyone ask for it (granted, that is not proof that no one wants it).

Actually, this exists for <script> is you say that it returns the URL
that the script execution context uses for resolving relative URLs. It
just so happens that for <script>, it's document URL, and for workers,
it's script URL.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov