[whatwg] [wf2] 2.3. Changes to existing controls

Ian Hickson wrote:

>On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>

>>The BODY element is a block-level element other than the DIV element.
>>

>No, it's not.
>
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/global.html#h-7.5.3

I think the need to point this out implies that the condition (and the
wording of the condition) is too complex for most authors to understand
(and it's clear that no UA will enforce such a condition). Therefore the
paragraph as it stands benefits no-one and I suggest altering the
wording, at least.

--
"But if science you say still sounds too deep,
Just do what Beaker does, just shrug and 'Meep!'"

-- Dr. Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker of Muppet Labs