[whatwg] Web Forms 2.0 submission to W3C

Ian Hickson wrote:
> FYI, the W3C has just acknowledged receipt of the Web Forms 2.0 draft that
> Mozilla and Opera submitted (on behalf of the WHATWG).

Any reason Apple didn't participate?

> We'll be publishing another call for comments that takes into account the
> technical comments that W3C staff sent to us privately as very soon.

I saw a call for comments has already been published but not yet
announced. Is that made so people can view the diff for the changes that
are made not discussed through this mailing list?

Is there any specific reason the W3C didn't want to make their comments
public?

Also it seems the W3C has a lot of demands that could slow down the
process. Will the call for implementations draft be even more postponed
or is it still underway?

Overall it seems like a good thing though.

--
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>