[whatwg] WF 2.0 range type description

From: Brad Fults <bfults@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:21:59 -0800
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:45:37 +0000 (UTC), Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:
> Well, min max and step apply to all those types, I didn't really want to
> have to explicitly mention them each time, so only mention them where they
> are mildly important. Would it be better to explicitly mention them for
> each different type?

I understand the preference against mentioning them every time, but I
think mentioning them after the fact makes it confusing. Maybe I
missed something, but I didn't see the association until after reading
the descriptions of each of the types and several more paragraphs
after.

It might be better to mention the shared attributes in a single place
before all of the type descriptions, so the reader goes in with
knowledge of the associations.

--
Brad Fults
NeatBox