RE: Joint meeting with Web Accessibility folks

I'm going to try to join the call too, A11y has been one of my largest concerns about WebVR and ensuring it works for everyone.

Ada

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux [mailto:dom@w3.org]
Sent: 31 May 2017 08:40
To: Brandon Jones; Pete Markiewicz; Chris Roth
Cc: Josh Carpenter; Justin Rogers; Jeff Sonstein; public-webvr@w3.org; Chris Van Wiemeersch
Subject: Re: Joint meeting with Web Accessibility folks

Hi Brandon,

I'm working with the APA WG to try and get a more detailed agenda for the meeting, but in the meantime, I should make clear that by "accessible" here I mean specifically accessible to people with disabilities.

The kind of review / questions the APA Working Group might have on the spec can also be seen from their draft Web Technology Accessibility Guidelines at http://w3c.github.io/apa/fast/

HTH,

Dom