Re: Joint meeting with Web Accessibility folks

Hi all,

Le 29/05/2017 à 19:12, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a écrit :
> Thanks all for the great support! Given that, I'll confirm our interest
> in a joint call on June 7 and will share the logistics of that call when
> available.

Here are the information to join the call:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mbb385750f2282a20c795c93207634d83
Meeting number: 647 857 439
IRC: #apa channel on irc.w3.org (accessible via http://irc.w3.org)

Accessing the meeting requires a password that I'll send in private mail
to folks who indicated interest in attending; anyone should feel free to
ping me if they haven't indicated interest but would like to attend in
any case.

The APA Working Groups is proposing the following agenda:
1.    Review accessibility implications for WebVR identified in the
workshop report and go over any questions;

2.   Summarize to APA the nature of the WebVR planned deliverables;

3.   Summarize to WebVR the nature of accessibility considerations a
technology like this might have;

4.   Review Framework for Accessibility in the Specification of
Technologies (FAST) checklist http://w3c.github.io/apa/fast/checklist
and discuss if this sufficiently meets self-review needs for WebVR;

5.   Develop a prioritized coordination plan to ensure accessibility
review is complete and issues addressed by the time WebVR API is ready
to enter CR.

I'm interested both in general feedback on that agenda, and volunteers
to lead points 1 & 2.

Thanks,

Dom