Re: Joint meeting with Web Accessibility folks

Hi Brandon,

I'm working with the APA WG to try and get a more detailed agenda for
the meeting, but in the meantime, I should make clear that by
"accessible" here I mean specifically accessible to people with
disabilities.

The kind of review / questions the APA Working Group might have on the
spec can also be seen from their draft Web Technology Accessibility
Guidelines at http://w3c.github.io/apa/fast/

HTH,

Dom