Re: WebVR Working Group charter under W3C AC review

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 8:38 AM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
wrote:

>  if what we learn through this review is that this is not the right time
> yet

It may never be "the right time".

> and what conditions would make it "the right time".

When the W3C can demonstrate that they are impartial and do not favor one
or another side of a debate by fiat/decree. A good start would be the
de-approval of the unilaterally "approved" EME by Tim Berners-Lee. If the
answer to a debate is pre-determined not to include "let's not do that",
then the process/organization is not impartial.