Re: Removing WebVR from W3C

Brandon,

About 3 hours before you posted this, I got a message from Dominique
Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> [Subject: WebVR Working Group charter under
W3C AC review] through this list stating that a proposed WebVR working
group charter was submitted today.
[https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2017Jul/0002.html].
Review date cutoff is 18 August.

That action by the W3C seems to directly contradict your second
sentence. Please comment.

Leonard Daly

--
*Leonard Daly*