Re: WebVR and DRM

Let's be clear on something: There is technical merit to discussing how
features such as DRM may be supported by WebVR in the future. There is also
technical merit to discussing the limitations that support of those
features may introduce. There is even merit to discussing alternatives to
DRM and reasons why you may want to pursue them. I don't see any value in
discussing the criminality of a feature or the people who use it.

This in not a list for lawyers. Let's stick to the technical and leave the
legal out of it.