Re: WebVR and DRM

> On Jul 10, 2017, at 13:54 , Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 10:47 PM, David Singer <singer@apple.com> wrote:
> These are none of them accusing people of crimes, or attributing beliefs to others.
>
> I firmly believe that anti-competitive behavior is a crime.

Which it is in many jurisdictions. However (a) this is not a forum to discuss what might or might not be a crime (b) this is not a forum to discuss whether something falls under the definition of anti-competitive and (c) this is certainly not a forum to accuse people of committing crimes. Your comments about this are out of place.

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.