Re: WebVR and DRM

Jim: when I say limited layouts I'm referring to the format of the source
video. Things like Equirectangular 360, side by side stereo, etc. Nothing
to do with lens distortion. All it really means is that we'll have to
dictate which layouts we can support, which will inevitably end up being a
lowest common denominator set. This will prevent your app from taking
advantage of whatever experimental packings Facebook or Google come up with
unless they become standardized.