Re: WebVR and DRM

Just for reference of what I'm talking about. Google got hit with a record
$1.1b fine for an infarction. That's about 0.1% of their market cap, 1.2%
of their annual revenue and 11% of their profit.

Extending the time of violation by the content industry by 500%, the region
of impact by 1000% and projecting onto an estimated $300 billion or so
revenue, that means fines in the region of $200b or so would not be
disproportionate.