Re: [webvr] Chrome WebVR avaliable only on secure origins

letsencrypt.org does not disclose all of its sponsors. But I'm fairly sure
the apache foundation would be among them. How convenient that letsencrypt
only works on "approved webservers", and curiously, MIcrosoft is missing
being listed as a sponsor too... How convenient, for the apache foundation.