Re: Delivery RFP Response W3C | R\West

Apologies for the delay on our response. We understand.

Thank you,
Christa

CHRISTA ARRIAGA-VOLKER
Senior Interactive Producer
R\West | Portland | New York | San Francisco

On 12/16/19, 2:41 AM, "Coralie Mercier" <coralie@w3.org> wrote:

    Dear Christa,

    > On 14 Dec 2019, at 01:16 , Christa Arriaga-Volker <ChristaAV@rwest.com> wrote:
    >
    > Hello Team,
    >
    > We are honored to have the opportunity to respond to your proposal.
    >
    > Please see attached and let us know if you have any questions.

    I am afraid that we will not be able to consider R\West's proposal as it arrived after the December 13 1700UTC deadline mentioned in our communications and RFP <https://www.w3.org/2019/11/website-redesign-rfp.html#timelines>. Our RFP even had a link to compute what time and date the due date was, for any world location.

    I am very sorry about this, but this is to be fair to the other bidders.

    With kind regards,
    Coralie

    --
    Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org