Re: Radish Lab Proposal

Dear Lydia,

> On 13 Dec 2019, at 23:02 , Lydia Gordon <lydia@radishlab.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Coralie,
>
> We're excited to share with you our proposal for the new website for the World Wide Web Consortium! We also apologize for submitting this late – we misunderstood the timezone but hope our proposal can still be considered!

I am so sorry you misunderstood the timezone. Our RFP even had a link to compute what time and date the due date was, for any world location.

I am afraid we will not be able to consider your proposal, so as to be fair to the other bidders.

With kind regards,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org