Re: Delivery RFP Response W3C | R\West

Dear Christa,

> On 14 Dec 2019, at 01:16 , Christa Arriaga-Volker <ChristaAV@rwest.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Team,
>
> We are honored to have the opportunity to respond to your proposal.
>
> Please see attached and let us know if you have any questions.

I am afraid that we will not be able to consider R\West's proposal as it arrived after the December 13 1700UTC deadline mentioned in our communications and RFP <https://www.w3.org/2019/11/website-redesign-rfp.html#timelines>. Our RFP even had a link to compute what time and date the due date was, for any world location.

I am very sorry about this, but this is to be fair to the other bidders.

With kind regards,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org