Re: Modern Tribe & W3C Website Redesign!

Hi Coralie,

A big thank you for answering these questions for us! Sorry for the late
reply, end of year tends to pick up from time to time. We're working away
on your solution and we're really excited to hear feedback from your team
once we've submitted it this Friday!

Have a great day,

--

Michael Hofweller