Re[2]: To discuss the title, I opend my draft

From: Futomi Hatano <futomi.hatano@newphoria.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 14:18:44 +0900
To: Satoru Takagi <sa-takagi@kddi.com>
Cc: public-websignage@w3.org
Hi Satoru,

Thanks for your comment.

On Tue, 21 May 2013 12:07:51 +0900
Satoru Takagi <sa-takagi@kddi.com> wrote:

> Hi Futomi san,
>
> Thank you for publication of your hard work.
>
> I read the document. And I understood that the positioning of this document is  the followings for
> contents for signage player.
> * Definition of a term and the concept (Or it is the architecture and model.)
> * Detailed requirements

Definitely yes.
As your understanding, the document defines just detailed requirements.

> I think that this is an important document for this BG.
>
> Now, I consider "Profile" at W3C to be the subsets or collections of individual features and
> functions in existing standards. Therefore I thought this document to be different from profile.

Exactly.
It seems to be better to change "Profile" to the other term.

> How about the following titles?
> "Architecture and Requirements for Web-based Signage Player"

Sounds nice.
Thanks for your idea.

BTW, how do you think "profile" in "Core profile"?
The term "profile" in "Core profile" means a subset of the documents we are addressing.
Is it confusing?

Cheers,
Futomi

--