Re: Call for Consensus (CfC): WebRTC-NV "Low Latency Streaming Use Cases (Section 3.2)

Both use cases are already deployed so I wonder whether they qualify as NV.
They probably qualify as NV if some of their corresponding requirements are not already met with existing web technologies.
When reading the requirements, it seems some/most of them are already met.

The term “low latency” in particular is vague even in the context of WebRTC.
Low latency broadcast with fanout is already achieved by some web sites but it is not clear where we are trying to improve upon existing deployed services.
For instance, are we trying to go to ultra low latency where waiting for an RTP assembled video frame by the proxy is not good enough?

Looking at the requirements:
- N37 is already achieved or seems like an implementation problem that is internal to User Agents.
- N38 is partially achieved via playoutDelay and/or WebRTC encoded transform. I am not clear whether this use case is asking for more than what is already provided.
- N39 is already achieved via data channel and/or WebRTC encoded transform without any change. I am guessing more is required. If so, can we be more specific?

Thanks,