Re: getThisTabMedia

@Silvia: (1) The proposal is for sharing the tab from which the API call is
made; no identification is therefore necessary. (2) I agree that one
wouldn't typically call such an API from the tab where a video-conference
is active. Rather, one would call it from another tab, where there is
something which one wishes to share; potentially with a video conference
(a), but not necessarily (b). An example for (a) would be presenting a
document from the current tab with a VC happening in another tab. An
example of (b) would be a video game which allows recording a video of
itself to a file.

@Sergio: Sharing only part of a tab is also something I am looking into, so
you *might* see a proposal to that effect come from me soon. I see the
connection between the two issues (share-this-tab and region-capture);
namely, one would likely want to limit a capture to a certain portion of a
tab, only if one knows the contents of that tab, and that'd typically only
be true for the current-tab. But I don't think it's necessary to tackle
region-capture before reaching consensus on capture-this-tab, since
capture-this-tab is useful even without region-capture. Or wdyt?